- Data unification from several sensors and drones
- Dashboard according to different use cases - Capability of generating Heat and 3D maps, bitmaps and topography maps
- Real time information display - Capabilities to see images and data in real time and real time video streaming.
- AI and ML - Identification of specific situations based on the sensor and camera images, capability of detecting physical assets and anomalies’ detection
Integration of drones and sensors from different manufacturers, APIs for integration with other industry solutions for sensor data processing and APIs for integration with corporate CRMs, ERPs
Syngenta, Generali, Vereinigte and Hagel are some of the large industry customers.
2. Drone Fleet Management Platform that integrates drones into business workflows and manages fleet operations. Working with our partner Avision, we offer current industry experience integrating various drones, integration with US and European aviation authorities to automatize flight processes, open API for easier integration with other industry solutions, corporate CRMs, ERPs.
It has the following main features:
- Overall Control of BVLOS flight
- Remote drone control (single or fleet) from iClone International Command and Control center
- Drone and mission configuration
- Platform provides:
- Detailed Pre-Flight and Flight Information
- Secured Data Storage
- Continuous monitoring of person’s/animal’s medical condition with sensors and AI technology
- AI and Machine learning Data optimization
- On Site Urgent/Emergency life preservation
- Several unique applications are combined in LifeGuard.
- 3D Avatar – 3D continuously updated patient’s medical information display including text entries, lab results, and medical images.
- Telemedical Center – 24/7 Access to Doctors/Veterinarians around the Globe to provide necessary Care
- Revolutionary in the field of biomedical engineering, patented SPBD, portable or stationary, accesses medical state and maintains life stability by:
- Predicting, Monitoring (Stage 1) and Treating (Stage 2) chronic diseases
- Controlling sudden changes in major life-threatening physiological parameters
LifeGuard Personal Preservation System (PPS)
Next Generation (NG) Medical - socially-oriented and collaborative cloud-based software solution for patients, physicians and clinics
Monitor and communicate all activities in public safety/emergency vehicles dispatched to the scene of a disaster.
• People at high risk for disease exposure
• Patients with chronic diseases
• Primary care physicians/Specialists
• Insurance companies
Markets-Foreign and Domestic
• Emergency care
• Military - Communication and life preservation between Forward/Base/Specialty hospitals
• Disaster relief